Below are some apps I utilize to stay healthy during the week. Honestly sometime it’s tough to head to the gym, so it’s nice to know there’s way to stay healthy right at your fingertips!
- Livestrong Calorie Tracker: This app is the complete package, provides healthy insights, calorie counters, and helps you avoid foods that aren’t healthy for you. The app also helps you keep tabs on what you’re eating. The Livestrong Calorie Tracker app has a database of 1.3 million food and restaurant items, making it’s simple to keep track of everything that you eat.
- Fitness Buddy HD – This fitness app puts over 3000 detailed photos and animations with instructions so you can have a unique exercise even at home.
- Pocket Yoga – This Yoga app is great way to stay fit with 27 different yoga sessions to keep your mind and body active. My favorite part of the app is they include different difficulty levels so whether you’re a beginner or an expert there’s a level for you.
- Tap & Track – This app is very comprehensive, however you need to have a discipline to use. If you’re a calorie counter this is a great way to stay in line. The app actually projects interactive graphs of how well you’re doing with caloric intake and also takes into account your exercise habits.
- Run Keeper – If you have time to jog around the neighborhood…this app rocks. Just turn this one on and it will track how long you have been running, current pace, total miles, and calories burned. What’s makes this so great is its simplicity.